Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boring Details


These are just some boring details that expand on my project. To keep from going psycho, I wanted to buy a cookbook so I wouldn’t have to type into Google “Desserts that start with the letter…” every second, so I bought Teens Cook Dessert by Megan and Jill Carle. For Christmas, my dad bought me one of those huge Cuisinart mixers like on the Food Network, (You could say it was one of my best presents, and yes I am a baking nerd) and that came with another cookbook. I will use these and epicurious.com to find my desserts and will tell you the page or URL if you want to make them too. Warning: I will ramble a lot on this blog, but I will try to cut it down as much as possible or make AFE (acronyms for everything) so my keyboard won’t start smoking from exhaustion. Note, I also will try to half the recipes, for my family and friend’s sake. Also, this blog will definitely have its fair shares of hits and misses, but its all about the challenge and experience (says mama Feng).

No comments:

Post a Comment